Benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy
- Helps improve digestion and elimination. Creates an optimal intestinal environment and tones the bowels.
- Helps prevent and correct constipation and/or diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome and acute fecal impaction.
- Can be used in place of harsh laxative treatments in preparation for endoscopic examinations, colonoscopies, sigmoidoscopies, and barium enemas.
- Can be used following chelation therapy, and after removal of dental amalgams.
- In some cases benefits conditions such as mild-to-moderate hemorrhoids, food poisoning, food allergies, influenza, Epstein-Barr virus, arthritis, and immune system disorders.
- Can be used pre and post-operatively for colon cleansing and treatment of drug and anesthetic-induced constipation.